Thursday 17 April 2014

How did I create this website…? I created IncomeDiary.com in March 2009. Since then millions of people have visited this website (3,908,192 last time I looked). I put the success down to focusing on great content over anything else. In the previous 5 years I have seen websites come and go but mine remains and I liked to think it does because we do a great job at educating internet entrepreneurs. Shortly, I will begin teaching you how to create a website. You could use it for virtually anything; a personal blog, online portfolio , online store, sales page , you could even make it almost identically to this site. But before I do this, I wanted to tell you a few reasons why I’m qualified to teach you: Before and since creating IncomeDiary, I have created websites that reached over 100,000 visitors a month. I haven’t got ‘lucky’, I have a system that works. My blogs get featured by the biggest websites, including: Reddit Homepage, BusinessInsider, Yahoo Finance, The New York Times and it has even been a trending topic on Twitter. (how many bloggers can boast that?!?!) Thousands of people have paid for my courses on Internet Marketing. In 2010 I created a popup email box on IncomeDiary, I then developed it into a WordPress plugin and sold over 20,000 copies of it. (the majority of which were at $37 – $77) Ready to begin? Welcome to the Masters guide to creating a succesful blog, just like this one. Time to complete this step-by-step guide: 60 minutes Total cost: Under $100. The benefits of creating a blog: You are able to add/edit/delete content through a control panel. The website will look & functions in the way that you would want it. Readers and customers will be able to contact you via a contact form. You will be able to add/edit/delete adverts with a mouse click. Schedule and publish new content on your homepage. Here’s an example of what your website could look like immediately after following this guide:

http://www.incomediary.com/how-to-create-a-website

No comments:

Post a Comment